Wednesday, September 24, 2008

One Busy Summer

So, I know it has been forever since I've posted. The summer has just flown by. Here is a slide show of everything. I've been to a family reunion in Texas, spent time with Robert's family when they visited during the 24th of July, gone to visit my aunt in California, helped my parents with their kitchen remodel. And on top of all of that, I worked extra shifts at the hospital for 8 weeks! It has been busy. So I am now enjoying the change to fall, the cooler weather, NOT working extra shifts, and also going out on some dates. I'll try not to be such a slacker and post more. Next month we (my family) are all headed to Disneyland, and then we are going to Hawaii in January!!! Hmm, maybe I do need to work some more shifts to pay for all of that...


5 comments:

Jeff and Nanci said...

Way cute slide show. i love doing slide shows cause it's fast and you can put alot of picture on at once when you've gotten behind like I have. And I'm totally jealous you're going to Hawaii!

Harwood Family said...

As I was checking out your blog, Zach walked in the room just as his ice cream picture popped up on the screen. He went balistic. We have watched your slide show a few times now and we get new commentary each time. Alyssa was jumping up and down when she saw pictures of herself. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Hope things settle down for you now and you can get some rest before Disneyland.

Unknown said...

oh it is SOO fun to see your blog! you look FABULOUS!! I hope we can keep in touch!!

Brown Family said...

Glad to see some fresh pics. :) We're headed to Disneyland next week ... wouldn't that be hilarious if we bumped into each other there?

Anonymous said...

I wanna follow your blog girl!