Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mesa

This past weekend I was able to visit my brother's family in Mesa. My neices and nephew are so much fun to be around, and I was able to witness record breaking heat. It reached 110 over the weekend (we are still in May aren't we?). So here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip. Little Alyssa is such a sweet baby. She is so happy and loves to smile and giggle.

Emilee and I had fun swimming in their pool, drawing pictures, and baking a cake together.


Zach with his dad. Zach is such the clown. His new favorite comment is "Hey, what's the big idea." It started when his dad gave him a smaller sized brownie than the adults. Of course everyone laughing at his silliness just brings out even more.
Alyssa with her mommy. They are the cutest aren't they?


And one of my favorites is my parting picture, which shows Zach parting the picture too. It is nearly impossible to get him to sit still for even two seconds to take the picture.

3 comments:

Isaac and Tallie said...

Such cute pictures! I can't believe how old they are getting. It looks like you had a lot of fun...good thing they have a pool!

Harwood Family said...

Hey Becky, we're glad you could come down. Emilee was so sad the morning you left. Too bad you didn't come down this weekend, they're forecasting 70's & 80's now. p.s. You get the same parting pictures as I do of Zach.

Jeff and Nanci said...

Hey You! I love your new template. Way cute. See you at work. Nanci